From Minetest Developer Wiki
(Redirected from Engine documentation)
The engine section and the Core Engine category is for documentation of the Minetest engine, which consists of a C++ core and a Lua builtin script.
This page contains links to useful information.
- Engine Structure - for an introduction and light reference to the engine's structure. Start here.
- Basic data structures - general data structures.
- Objects - documentation on active and static objects.
- Doxygen - For a complete (but often missing comments) reference to code.
- See all pages on the engine.
- See Rules and Guidelines.
How to help improve documentation
- Doxygen: We want to document most or all of Minetest core with Doxygen-style code comments.