Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page contains unofficial, low-quality Lua API documentation and is likely to be outdated or wrong. Do not rely on it!
For the official and up-to-date documentation, see Lua API Documentation.
|This page has been proposed for deletion for the following reason: "Contains unofficial and potentially outdated, redundant and inconsistent Lua API information"
If you don't think that this page should be deleted, please explain why on the talk page.
Get position of a pointed_thing (that you can get from somewhere).
- If pointing at a node & above -> return pointed_thing.above
- If pointing at a node & not above -> return pointed_thing.under
- If pointing at a objec & object exists -> return object position
- If pointing at a objec & object does not exists -> return nil
- If none of the above -> return nil
<source> local pos = minetest.get_pointed_thing_position(pointed, true) </source>