From Minetest Developer Wiki
minetest.create_schematic(p1, p2, probability_list, filename, slice_prob_list)
- Create a schematic from the volume of map specified by the box formed by p1 and p2.
- Apply the specified probability values to the specified nodes in probability_list.
- probability_list is an array of tables containing two fields, pos and prob.
- pos is the 3d vector specifying the absolute coordinates of the node being modified,
- and prob is the integer value from 0 to 255 of the probability (see: Schematic specifier).
- If there are two or more entries with the same pos value, the last occuring in the array is used.
- If pos is not inside the box formed by p1 and p2, it is ignored.
- If probability_list is nil, no probabilities are applied.
- Slice probability works in the same manner, except takes a field called ypos instead which indicates
- the y position of the slice with a probability applied.
- If slice probability list is nil, no slice probabilities are applied.
- Saves schematic in the Minetest Schematic format to filename.
This article is missing examples, feel free to add them.